SSC KRR CHSL Result 2017 @ ssckkr.kar.nic.in. As we know the Written exam for SSC CHSL Tier 1 held in January and February 2017, the Tier 1 Exam result will be declared Zone wise. Here on this page we will Provide the SSC CHSL Result 2017 for PA SA DEO LDC Court Clerk in Karnataka KErala Region.
This page is completely Dedicated for the discussion of SSC KKR CHSL Result 2017
You can discuss the Expected cut off score in the comment section. Here are the few facts related to the examination.
CHSL Exam – Complete Selection Process
First, the commission will issue the list of the candidates who qualified the Written examination. For the qualifiers of the first test, the descriptive test will be conducted. Next step is Skill Test, which includes the typing test (LDC, PA, SA posts) and the Steno typing for DEO vacancies. In last, the medical/documents verification shall be conducted to finalize the eligible candidates.
CHSL Written Examination Scheme (For All Posts):
This test carries 200 Questions (M.C.Qs) which are asked for 200 Marks i.e each question gives you One Mark. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 Marks are deducted from the candidate’s score.
Skill Test Information for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Candidates:
- The computer will be used to commence the skill test.
- The ‘Data Entry Speed’ phase has the qualifying nature.
- None of the candidates including PH candidates will be eligible for the recruitment selection unless he/she participates in the skill test and clear it with the minimum qualifying marks assigned by the commission.
- To ensure the selection, candidates need to qualify in the skill test with the speed of not less than 8,000 key depressions per hour. Candidates who qualify the skill test with the above-mentioned speed will be recommended for the appointment according to their Number in the merit list.
- The timing of the CHSL skill test is 15 minutes. The matter of the typing should be printed in English having approximately 2,000 – 2200 strokes / key-depressions.
CHSL Typing Test for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and LDC Posts:
- The Typing test for CHSL Recruitment will also be hosted on the computer.
- Same as the skill test, Typing test also carry qualifying nature and will be taken only in English or in Hindi.
English Typing Speed @ 35 w.p.m. (Time allowed is 10 minutes) (Extra 20 minutes for VH candidates).
Hindi Typing Speed @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed is 10 minutes) (Extra 20 minutes for VH candidates).
Previous exam cut off scores
|2015 Cut Off for Descriptive Paper||119.00||99.00||89.50||110.00|
|2014 DEO Cut Off for Descriptive Paper||120.25||94.75||85.75||107.50|
|2013 LDC Cut Off for Typing Test||122.50||100.25||88.25||111|
|2013 DEO Cut Off for Skill Test||127||104||95||116.5|
|2012 LDC Cut Off for Typing Test||117||97||90||110|
|2012 DEO Cut Off for Skill Test||129||109||101||120|
|2011 LDC Cut Off for Typing Test||107.5||86||69.25||103|
|2011 DEO Cut Off for Skill Test||111.75||96.25||90||106.5|